Tuesday 31 March 2015

March Favourites


This has been one crazy month, with the weather being crazy hot , work, submissions, and a whole lot of other things!


The worst part about the blazing sun, is it kinda makes the hair sticky and the person lazy. Whenever I go out these days, I really don't feel like dressing up much, 
These 3 things have supported me through out! 

- Dove intensive care spray
- Maybellne Colorshow Lipstick in coffee break 
- Maybelline Colossal eyeliner ( miracle worker)


-Maggi Buchstaben Suppe
So my brother has come down from Germany, and he got me a lot of these. These are sooo cute and super yum! 



- Necklace from RosabelleTreasures
This necklace is perfect for adding colour to any boring outfit. Been pairing this with my monochrome outfits for a splash of colour 


No comments:

Post a Comment