Tuesday 24 March 2015

Review: Maybelline ColorShow Lipstick - Coffee Break


While on a trip to get some new lipsticks (total lipstick hoarder) I found these cuties and I had to get these home with me! 


This is the shade no. 311 Coffee break. This was a very unusual purchase for me, since I have no brown shades in my vanity, what so ever. 


This is a beautiful coffee brown shade, which looks amazing on indian skin tones, When I first applied it, it kinda brightened up  my face! 


Texture is creamy, and I love the pigmentation it provides in just one glide, its not greasy, which I just hate about lipsticks. It stays on for about good 3-4 hours. 



These cute lipsticks are complete value for money, The pigmentation, the texture, the look, it does need some improvement in staying power, but in 299/- I am willing to overlook that! 

A beautiful shade to add to your collection 


4 comments:

  1. Great pics!
    This lipstick is so amazing on your lips :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm scared to try colors like this but it looks beautiful on you!

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete