Friday 1 May 2015

{ April } Favourites



Hi Folks! It has been a great month, my brother was here from Germany for a visit during his semester break, we had a gala time. Followed by submissions and tonnes of work. The weather took a turn making it harder than ever to shoot ootds. 


-Be Delicious by DKNY
Been using this fragrance, every time I step out. it has that fruity smell, but not overpowering. one spray kind of lifts up the mood. I guess that is one of the reason, I put this on before stepping out


-Fatal Red by maybelline and Holographic nailpaint by essence 
I have been sporting red lips, more often than ever. This colour is classic, and everyone should have this in their vanity. 

The nailpaint is something superfun. I love holographic, I have earrings and bracelets with similar touch. 


RoyalBlaze Necklace by RosabelleTreasures
This is oh so pretty. The picture doesn't even define the half of it. Wore this to a couple of outings and everyone was a fan

Chingles!! now this is just gum, which comes in my fav fruity flavour and looks like candy. This has earned it's permanent place in my handbag!

Hope you have a lovely weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. I love Be Delicious! I have the matching lotion too, I smell so fruity.

    Breakfast at Gracey's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you could spend time with your brother. You pull off red lips nicely. And I love fruity scents too.

    ReplyDelete