Monday 16 November 2015

Review : L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara


The struggle to find a magic mascara which can give you longer lashes is very real!
The good part is the struggle is cut short...

Look no further, than your nearby drugstore..


First time I applied it, I couldn't believe the added volume. It's instant

Love the brush, it coats every single lash in just one go, for more drama you can add upto 3 coats, 


This is very clearly, my go to mascara for some dramatic lashes

Price - 795/- 

5 comments:

  1. Nice review & looks pretty neat too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love l'oreal alway amazing products
    great review
    kiss
    admaiorasemper.website

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review sweetheart...thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this loreal mascara - great price and awesome quality xoxo

    ReplyDelete