Wednesday 25 November 2015

Review : Maybelline The Colossal Kohl Kajal Turquoise


I am very experimental with eyeliners but I kinda stay away from colourful kohls, thinking the end result would not be up my alley


I recently got my hands on this, and I am so in love with the packaging, love the metallic design on the pencil. The colour is so beautiful 

The prettiest turquoise you have seen...


Even one swipe is very pigmented, but to bring out the intensity of the colour, I have been going over it 2-3 times


This has completely replaces my black kohl, everytime I step out, this is what I reach for

The texture is so creamy and easy to apply.



If you looking to add some colour to your everyday look, Please give this a try and do check out the other shades too 

Price -249/-

3 comments: