Friday 22 April 2016

Review: L'Oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Gloss - 806 Iris


This is a long overdue post, I think I have already used half of this and thought it's a high time to share it with you guys!


I love the packaging, so sleek and shiny. It kinda reminds you of those Luxe make up thingies


Applicator is super easy to use and honestly every single time I apply it, it feels cool on the lips, it doesn't feel like it has mint, but still there is a cool breeze kinda feeling on the lips, when I apply. 


The texture is just right for me, light on the lips, non-greasy and I just love the shade. Lately everything I have been wearing belongs to the "pink"family 



 it's a beautiful peachy-pink kinda shade. Goes well with all looks, be it subtle or dramatic. 1-2 swipes are enough to last about 4 hours 

Since they are called lip gloss, the pigmentation is that of a liquid lipstick, which for me is a plus point. Till now I have not used this as a gloss. 


Price - 499/-

22 comments:

  1. Love this on you. I have used 2 shades from this range :) I like the shade

    Recently Posted:Innovative braided hairstyles for long hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, the shade looks amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vasundhara this lip gloss looks so good on you.Loved your neckpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The packaging is awesome and the color is so perfect!

    http://fashionradi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This lip gloss is so perfect....such a lovely peach shade!

    Love your outfit too!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. your lips are amazing in this shade;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review, I must to try it-I love this colour <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice review. Very informative. The product looks worth to try.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cor linda amei o resultado
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks a lot my dear :)

    Great review. Love the color :D

    I'm a new GFC follower. Can you follow me back? <3

    NEW REVIEW POST | I tested a CLAY MASK and I turned a little monster.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful color!
    Looks amazing on you!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. grazie mille per essere passata nel mio blog:)) mi piace tantissimo il colore del gloss che vedo in foto: molto naturale e rispecchia i miei gusti personali:))
    baci
    Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty color, need to try this lippie! Thanks for your wonderful comment on Qing's Style I hope you keep in touch, I would love to hear from you!

    Follow me @qingsstyle on Instagram and Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post and beautiful pics ! I used this L'oreal Lip gloss around 2 years ago and I loved it - best regards :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Guauuuuuuuu, que pasada!!! un besazooo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks so great!

    Liefs,
    Dascha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely colour!
    Regards
    (we follow you now. Would you like to follow us, too?)

    ReplyDelete