Tuesday 10 May 2016

Review : The Body Shop British Rose Body Scrub


I am a very impulsive shopper and lately I have been trying to keep that habbit at bay. So, when thebodyshop launched their british rose collection, I knew I already had too many products, but I just couldn't resist the fragrance. 


Do you remember the very fancy and not so realistic perfume ads, with a beautiful lady having a bath in a tub full of roses, well as much as I would like to think it's practical to do that, its really not...you might not get that experince, but you can totally smell like you had that experience. 


I am completely smitten by the fragrance and I do wana go back and pick more products from this range. 

I love the consistency of this scrub, as it is a gel form and very easy to see. It feels very fresh on the skin, exfoliates well too 


I have been using this twice a week and my skin feels and smells amazing. 


If you can get your hands on this, I would suggest you do...

11 comments:

  1. Oh, that would be just perfect for me!
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love produkt from Body Shop :)
    Best wishes :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting beauty product. We keep in touch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Resenha maravilhosa amei os produtos
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good reviews interesting product
    Have a good day ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good reviews interesting product
    Have a good day ❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me encantan los productos de body shop, gracias por mostrarnos este parece interesante. Encantada de recibirte en mi blog. I follow you in google. Do you like follow me? Thanks kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds good, I want to try it
    www.alessandastyle.com

    ReplyDelete