Monday 13 June 2016

Shadow (Play)

Every single shopping trip I ever went on, I don't remember browsing through pencil skirts at all. 

Honestly this would be my first pencil skirt outfit, I have no idea, as to why I was pulling away from them, when all I seem to do is wear them atleast thrice a week.





This outfit would definitely be on my favourite list, It combines my love for sheer along with pencil skirts, and it has stripes ( can it get any better? )














Top - Forever21
Skirt - Lipsy 
Heels - Call it spring 
Jewellery- RosabelleTreasures

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic skirt!! I love your hair...great outfit pretty!
    xx
    http://rockmyboots.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfitt! Amazing!
    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me on Blog and Google+ and I'll follow you back!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you in this skirt!
    www.moorehisstyle.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suits you so well!
    Have a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pencil skirts, you look beautiful!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your skirt, thanks for sharing, you look stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete