Sunday 31 July 2016

July Favourites!


This month had me wishing for a vacation, even though I have no plans of travelling, I just couldn't resist picking up this bikini. I mean, just look at that print, and I am very much a fan of blue...


These are my ideal holidays essentials! 


A beautiful beautiful fragrance, love this scent, with just a whiff, I am transfered into this calming world of my own...


My take on choke trend, with a boho twist!


Been using this bronzer for a while, it's got such pretty tones..

What is that one product you have been using lately?


6 comments:

  1. That's a nice and attractive colour swimwear. The accessories are cute too.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pattern and lovely colour!
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment made in my post on the cake is delicious, come back to see me and if you want to join to my followers! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post dear!Have a great day! xx

    ReplyDelete