Thursday 9 February 2017

Smthn about Smthn


I am so not a bag person, which I am sure you all know because of the lack of it, in most of my posts! 

I feel like I loose things more easily in that, than when they are in my pocket. 


Whereas when I saw this one, I completely fell in love with the look of it, ofcourse the functionality is amazing, but just look at how sleek that is? I mean...you know..



So I also got a chance to meet the brains behind this creation. Lovely folks, with a design background, once we got to chatting, I realised how much thought has just gone into coming up with the cocept for it. The idea started with ( gift wrapping) ....so they started from there and came up with this end product...pretty amazing. 


The transformation from sling to back- pack makes it your go-to bag for everything. 


Head to thier Campaign to know more! 



Go ahead...show some love!! 

Top - Roxy 
Shorts - Forever21
Heels - Forever21
Bag- Smthn

7 comments:

  1. This looks like a really nice and useful bag!
    Have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great legs :)
    The whole look is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot :)

    you look fantastic :)

    NEW DECOR POST | INTERIOR OBSESSION: PLANTS!
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is such a sleek and functional bag. I like casual look too!

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a such a cute bag!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete