Tuesday 31 January 2017

{January} Favourites



I have been loving the whole tassel trend a lil too much 


Also, part of my favourites, are these beauties, which have been keeping me company lately!


Daisy by Marc Jacobs is such a beautiful day fragrance. I recently also picked up this nailpaint by revlon and the shade is so unique, it also has a sweet kinda scent to it. The lipgloss is by essence and I have been wearing it regularly to work, pretty pretty coral-peachy shade!


These beauties though! 

What is your current fragrance? Comment and let me know...

4 comments:

  1. I love Daisy! It is such a lovely perfume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stuff, I really like this Marc Jacobs perfume, the packaging is too pretty not to mention the smell is so sweet.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. daisy is one of my favorite scents!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this lipstick

    kisses dear
    www.aprendiendoaquererme.com

    ReplyDelete