Wednesday 31 May 2017

May Favourites


Summer is looking like to be a never ending endevour...and this is coming from someone who lives in a rather pleasantly-weathered city than the rest of the country. I mean all year round it's just pleasant, no extremes...just good - mood-uplifting climate...

.....but no..no noo....I guess that is changing too....the only silver lining.These shorts!! I mean how cute are they!!




A pair of shades that has been growing on me, everytime I wear it :)


Have been giving masksheets a try lately, and boy oh boy am I happy to..full review coming up too! 


6 comments:

  1. The face mask looks really interesting!
    Have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post dear! thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve the shorts
    https://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for sharing) looks very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for sharing) looks very interesting!

    ReplyDelete