Tuesday 31 October 2017

October Favourites



This month being a festive month and all, here is a round up of my favourites! 


This is my second saree, I think I only pick one every diwali. I loved the ombre shade of blue and green and the beautiful golden border. 
I paired it with meena lotus earrings and meena ring


Abso - flippin - lutely in love with these golden glitter heels from Steve Madden 

They are a perfect pair for ethnic and western alike


Also current favourite moisturizer which also works as sunscreen 

What have you been loving lately?

3 comments:

  1. Nice items my dear, I adore your earrings :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my second saree, I think I only pick one every diwali. I loved the ombre shade of blue and green and the beautiful golden border.
    custom tailoring services , stitching unit , best online tailor , sewing factory , sewing of ladies suits , sewing expert , sewing factory near me

    ReplyDelete